Gamevial Community
Hello! Would you like to become a part of the Gamevial Community Forum? Sign up today! Or login if you're already a member. We welcome you!

Gamevial Community

This is the Gamevial Community Forum. Here you can get the latest update on our client by this forum and especially, by this Discord link: https://discord.gg/msQx8Fa .

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Join our Discord: Here!!

Share | 

Halloween Costume Contest 2017 {Closed}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Disaster
Forum Owner
Forum Owner

PostSubject: Halloween Costume Contest 2017 {Closed}   Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:03 pm

11/3/2017 : The Halloween Contest is over. The winner and only participant is @Spiritspacewolf . Thank you for participating. 

For winning, you will get a small digital award added to your signature for a short time, and a rank "Halloween 2017" . 

This contest was REALLY dead, and no one really participated, so maybe next year, we can fix that. It was mostly my fault, I did post this contest late, and I will get going with the Thanksgiving ideas. xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, lovely users! Happy Halloween! I'd like to welcome you to the first contest of the forum and of the 2017 year.. (Mostly the first contest of the community as well).. !!!

What can I enter into the contest?

Great question, enter whatever! I will warn the faint of heart, there may be gore in this contest, so please, be advised ! 

No nudity please e.e . I know I said "whatever," but don't show off your junk. Be aware there are children. You can post "sexy" costumes, but... Make sure "sexy" is ... Covering your junk and body enough o.o !

What's the prize?

It's a secret!!!!!! You'll see Wink . But you'll definitely get a cool rank on the forum for sure as one prize!

Is there any way I HAVE to post it?

Um.. Yea, unfortunately. I will need you to put in the description/title of your post if it contains gore. That's it. Nothing big. 

HAVE FUN! Contact me for questions!

Forum RulesDiscordReportsModeratorsDisaster (Madisonf on DA)

~Queen of Cookies has spoken~
Back to top Go down
http://gamevial.forumotion.com

Halloween Costume Contest 2017 {Closed}
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1